STRUCTURE > CLARITY >> DECISION >>> ACTION
Two eyes, two ears, a wise (smart) mind, and a clear tempered voice, that is what defines our project management.
Ideas are just a thought without action. Having a clear road map, mutually agreed, yet flexible to the bumps and twists of the journey is vital to make ideas a reality. This is the human and logical touch of project management that transforms technology, people and processes into effective new systems, into effective competitive business advantage.
Projects are unique goals. Our project management structures, clarifies, communicates and channels the energy needed to create and innovate.
We’ve worked in the East and West. We are empathic of these cultures and the qualities that define them.
We hold professional qualifications such as the respected Project Manager Professional PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI), broad industry experience and success, technical foundations, and even MBA qualifications.
- New Human Capital Management software & services selection through a complex but structured request for proposal (RFP) with contract value of £XXm over five years.
- Website for a new yoga and fitness studio in Malaysia whose business has grown to three studios providing over 80 classes per week.
- New Commercial & Space Planning £XXm software & services selection through a structured request for proposal (RFP) covering merchandise assortment planning, forecasting & replenishment, and space planning integrated with SAP (ERP) and legacy systems.
- New fully managed SAP services & establishment of new, high availability infrastructure. Saving 60%+ over previous services with massive service improvements on top; following the…
- £multi-million commercial, legal & technical contract negotiation, with a new partner via a request-for-proposal (RFP) for fully managed support services, including demanding service levels.
- Data centre migrations involving 300+ business critical systems physically lifted and relocated 80 kilometres, without business impact through a sound methodology, strong structure & leadership with a novice team to successfully deliver on-time, on-budget.
- Release management & governance for a large-scale SAP programme. Enabling rapid parallel inter-dependant projects whilst reliably guarding system integrity.